Miller David, a 6-year-old first-grader at St. Andrew’s School of Math and Science, says that his favorite things in life are his family, his birthday (that he wanted to announce was on April 17), his friends and the subjects of math and science at school. He also says that he loves to win races. Read more
- What you should know before you buy your holiday cards
- DIY holiday gifts your recipients will actually use from Lowcountry experts
- Dieting is a no-no for children, but parents of overweight kids still have options
- Our favorite Lowcountry events to get your family in the spirit!
- Miller David – Student Superstar
- How to survive holiday travel with the kids